Started reading Zero Day: A Novel by Mark Russinovich last night … so far it is really good – I might find myself reading it at lunch today
We had around 10 people at last night’s Boston Area Geek Dinner, which I the best turn out so far this year. Nice to see everyone and take some time to catch up.
- Why is quicksort better than other sorting algorithms in practice?
- The Four Steps to the Epiphany [Review]
- What .NET meant for developers back in 2002...
- Learn how BitLocker can help keep your data safe (Video), Rob Margel
- RavenDB Sharding–Map/Reduce in a cluster, Ayende Rahien
- Unlearn, young programmer, Ted Neward
- Building FactoryGirl.NET, James Kovacs
- Improving Launch Performance for Your Desktop Applications, Brandon Bray
- Why Windows ISVs should take Windows 8 Metro very seriously, Bill Wagner
- The gestures of Windows 8 (Consumer preview): part 2, More about Search, Laurent Bugnion
- Sharing the love: Microsoft Manual of Style, Fourth Edition, Valerie Wolley
- How the Clipboard Works, Part 1, NT Debug
Code to look at
Other link blogs